About AidoNetwork SA
Ateker International Development Organisation (Aido)
Ateker International Development Organisation (Aido) inaugurated in October 2018, currently works in six (7) countries, Kenya, Germany, Ghana, South Africa, Uganda and United Kingdom and USA.
Ateker means ‘people’. The word is derived from East African dialect of the Founder and Chairman of Aido. It is through the existence of the Mother Aido based in UK/Germany that the Aido Network South Africa (Aido SA) was born and officially registered as a non-profit organisation (NPO) in South Africa in September 2019.
The organization is led by the Aido SA Executive Committee as appointed by the Aido Head Office.
The Aido Board of Trustees Leadership Uk/Germany officially recognises the following as the appointed office bearers for Aido Network South Africa:
- Tshepi Motloung- (Chairperson),
- Malesela Aphane (Vice Chairperson),
- Salamina Maelane (Treasurer).
- Princess Lorna Ndou (Executive Secretary).
Nkgodisheng Mphahlele (Strategic Partnerships and Fundraising Coordinator).
- Her Royal Highness Regina Shai (Traditions and Cultural Institutions Coordinator).
- Seipati Ditsoane (Marketing and Communications Coordinator)